Friday 4 March 2011

Cambridge Talk about Mobile Software Engineering

I have been invited to give a talk at the Wednesday Seminars of the University of Cambridge Computer Laboratory (in the William Gates Building). Yesterday (March 2, 2011) was my turn. Read on to get the slides.


My talk was entitled "Mobile Software Engineering. Characteristics and Challenges". I tried to give an insight from a more industrial perspective and highlighted the characteristics of engineering software for mobile devices. I discussed a model for mobile software engineering and proposed various best-practices together with case studies from real-world projects.

Essential software engineering techniques for mobile such as experience prototyping, in-context requirements gathering and testing, or UI/UIX design were explained using examples and tools.

You can find my slides of this talk on Slideshare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't post spam. Its tiresome.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.