Wednesday 3 November 2010

Free Samsung Wave Apps Chart (Week 44)

This last week at Samsung Mobile Innovator has been busier than Cape Canaveral, launching a certain game changing tablet computer, and looking at apps for the new members of the Samsung Wave family. What are the current top free samsung wave apps I hear you ask?

  1. Tightrope Hero - GoodTeamStudio
  2. Broken Screen - Elyptics SRL
  3. Samsung Music Widget - Samsung UK
  4. Gemstone Breaker - VeryLook.com Corporation
  5. Drum Kit - Cedric Soulas

New to the top five list this week are two musical apps - the Samsung Music Widget by our very own Samsung UK Team. This free wave widget is configurable to refresh as and when you want providing up up-to-the-minute creamy chart goodness. Of course, now if you like a track, you can simply click on it and buy a copy, right there from the comfort of, well, wherever you are! To be honest, this was really the first time I'd seen the UK top 10 in years, so it really could have been anything I was looking at, and I'd of been none the wiser (Ed - Barbra Streisand - Duck Sauce?).
The back end seems to be handled by Samsung Funclub, which is great for consumers as the range of content will is broad and the quality of the assets should be guaranteed. 

Drum Kit by Cedric Soulas is both a blessing and a curse for me. As an ex-drummer, I am usually very sceptical about electronic drums in whatever format they come in and I still am since downloading this. Its not a complicated beast, there is only the one "kit" to play with, and some of them sound a little funny, but I did manage to get a half decent roll from the tom's. Then, the bitter aftlike a bitter after-taste I noticed my main man Cedric has only implemented single point touch controls on the drum kit, so its not really possible to play anything, well, joined up....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't post spam. Its tiresome.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.