Thursday 11 March 2010

New Mobile Innovator promo video!

For my first blog I've been asked to introduce the new Mobile Innovator promo video. The new video shows the journey a concept takes from initial creation through to development, support, testing and eventually release to market. Of course, the sleek blue coupe has an incredible Samsung Mobile Innovator engine powering it, providing it with everything it needs to get out there to the world of mobile users. Check it out and let us know what you think!



BTW: I will be replacing Andrew Brennan’s role at Samsung Mobile Innovator who I know has put a great deal of hard work into this project, so I've got some big shoes to fill!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't post spam. Its tiresome.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.